Monday, April 30, 2012

10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3)

10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3) Review



10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK , I2-I3) Feature

  • Mounting : White-Gold
  • Diamond Weight : 0.1 tw.
  • Color : K-L
  • Clarity :I2-I3
  • All purchases from SuperJeweler come with The SuperJeweler Lifetime Guarantee. Your SuperJeweler jewelry purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against the loss of side stones or damage to the jewelry's setting or center stone. It also includes a one-year replacement guarantee against the loss of your jewelry's center stone.
As the perfect starter earrings or to accent your other earrings, these 1/10ct round diamond stud earrings in 10k white gold are simply charming. Order yours now!


No comments:

Post a Comment