Friday, May 4, 2012

1/5ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold IJ, I1-I2

1/5ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold IJ, I1-I2 Review



1/5ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White Gold IJ, I1-I2 Feature

  • Mounting : White-Gold
  • Diamond Weight : 0.2 tw.
  • Color : J-K
  • Clarity :I2-I3
  • All purchases from SuperJeweler come with The SuperJeweler Lifetime Guarantee. Your SuperJeweler jewelry purchase includes a lifetime guarantee against the loss of side stones or damage to the jewelry's setting or center stone. It also includes a one-year replacement guarantee against the loss of your jewelry's center stone.
Small, yet seductive, these 1/5ct round diamond stud earrings in 14k white gold are simply charming. The diamonds are J-K in color and I2-I3 in clarity. Order today.


No comments:

Post a Comment