Friday, April 27, 2012

10k White Gold Filigree Teardrop Diamond Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

10k White Gold Filigree Teardrop Diamond Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Review



10k White Gold Filigree Teardrop Diamond Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Feature

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
The White Gold Filigree Teardrop Diamond Earrings are a stunning collaboration of gorgeous, coveted materials. Each earring has two parts: a shimmering 10k white gold lever-back finding, and a roughly equal-sized charm dangling below. The pear-shaped charm contains 1/4 carat worth of tiny, sparkling diamonds among a captivatingly intricate filigree pattern made of the same high-quality gold as the findings. These earrings make a splash wherever they go.


No comments:

Post a Comment