Thursday, September 6, 2012

10k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

10k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Review



Buy From Amazon.com


10k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Feature

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
Nothing compares to the dazzling elegance of diamonds. These 10k Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings combine simple, timeless design with sheer radiance to create a truly breathtaking and versatile accessory. Connecting to the ear by a post with a friction back, these earrings feature single glistening round cut diamonds held securely by lustrous 10k gold four-prong settings. With diamonds weighing 1/4 carat with J-K color and I2-I3 clarity, these stunning earrings will add a brilliant flair to any outfit they are paired with.


Buy From Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment