Saturday, January 21, 2012

14k White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I1-I2 Clarity)

14k White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I1-I2 Clarity) Review



14k White Gold Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I1-I2 Clarity) Feature

  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
Looking for a pair of earrings that go with anything? The White Gold and Diamond Stud Earrings are the ideal choice. With a 1/2-carat round-cut clear diamond nestled in a 14k white gold four-prong setting, these brilliant earrings add just the right amount of sparkle without overwhelming. A post with a friction back will make sure these gems stay put.


No comments:

Post a Comment